Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Small beefs

It has been quite awhile since I've created some rant or other in written for to share with the world. Here's a few snippets I wrote:


It's been a long yet short road that I've traveled thus far. Time is a tricky beast. To some it passes like a snail slowling winding it's way along a path, never in a hurry. To others it's like a hummingbird always moving, never resting looking for that next meal. To me it's a double headed monster. when i yearn for the speedy dilevery I get the pace of an elderly man. Yet, the moments that last for mere minutes I'd hope would last for ages. I can only hope I have a better control of my grasp of time in the future that i may bear witness to these experiences with a better sense of all things important to me. To better understand myself is the goal. But what is "I" without everything else. All are one yet i'm allowed to be free and individual in my thoughts. 

Being alone is a feeling one experiences whether one chooses or not.

The golden memories that lie out of reach but ever on your mind are a tantalizing reminder of the good parts of life. Is that all there is. Is it in the action or in the memory that happiness lies?

I dont really enjoy sex, it feels awkward. But making love, feeling passionatly about someone. That really gets me going.

No comments: